Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fill your January with Felicity!

Welcome to my new blog! After months of learning the ropes (but bare with me I'm a slow learner!) I am ready to launch my artwork blog :-) And what a great time to do so, it's National Papercrafting Month and Close To My Heart has outdone themselves with the stunning Felicity Paper Pack!

This paper pack and stamp set embody the very definition of Felicity: happiness, bliss; a cause or source of happiness; a capacity for appropriate expression; an appropriate or well-chosen phrase. You can get your hot little hands on this kit four different ways:
1. Purchase it at full retail price for $40.95
2. Place an order of $70 or more in full retail priced stamp sets and receive one collection FREE!
3. Place an order of $145 or more in full retail priced Close To My Heart products and receive one collection FREE!
4. Enter the contests mentioned further down . . .
Here is a layout I did using Felicity - it is CASED from an upcoming Photo Express class template:




You can scroll down further to see two more layouts done with this packet (and my two cute kidlets!).

Last, but certainly not least, a contest!!!

Felicity's definition also reads "a stroke of fortune" so lets make that so! Not only can you enter daily on the corporate blog (see link at top right of page) to win a FREE kit every day, but now you have the chance to win one on my blog too! Here's how to win:\
Post a comment here telling me your favourite layout in the Winter 2009/2010 edition of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine
- HINT - there is a "correct" answer to this!
Once you have posted I will enter you in the draw to win a FREE Felicity kit. The draw will be held on Feb.1st and I will post the winner here.

Want an additional chance to win? Become a Follower of my Blog!

Good luck and thank you for checking out my new blog!

No comments: