Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Go Canada!

Go Canada Go! What an exciting time in Vancouver right now. The kids and I were sure to catch the torch relay as it came thru our town last week.



My daughter was so excited that it was a girl carry the torch! Too many people crowded in front of me so the best shot I got was the back of her unfortunately, but it still preserves the very cool moment!



And we even got to see her pass the flame to the next runner! This is the best shot I got of that, but they did a little dance around the intersection, it was cute.



And if you haven't seen Melanie Harmsma's AMAZING youtube video on the Close To My Heart Acrylix stamps yet be sure to log onto:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6VgLmhwsVc
This is a contest for CTMH and the video with the most views wins $500! Go Melanie Go!

No comments: