Thursday, February 4, 2010

Veranda Level 1 Workshop

The pages use a CTMH Level One My Reflections kit, which can be thought only for the beginner scrapper, with their 4 pre-designed layouts and coordinating My Stickease, but they are fabulous for any level. A great way to get a project done quickly, and by simply adding a few more coordinating embellishments and stamping you can take a Level One straight to a Level Three - faster, simpler, and easier!

With these "Veranda" (X7119A) pages my goal was to use as much of what comes in the kit as possible. One way was by even using the negative images of the My Stickease (note the scallop border).




Then to bring them up to a Level Three I added CTMH's new Filigree Charms (Z1269), Spring Blossom Just Blooms paper flowers (Z1266), Antique Copper brads and Bigger brads (Z1217), and various stamps.<

No comments: