Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May's Cherry-O! Workshop kit

Well my goodness, I just skipped over May altogether didn't I?! I'll say it was my birthday and I took the month off :-)
But to try and do some catch up here, these are the pages the hostess clubs did for the month of may, using the Cherry-O kit from Close To My Heart. What a delicious paper pack, I just LOVE it! I'll post some more later, but I used up the ENTIRE kit! Hope you enjoy as much as I did, and if you'd like to purchase the Workshop kit for $35.50 it is available until August 30th. Just post with your contact info.
Andrea :-)





1 comment:

Debbie B said...

Hi Andrea!! I just came across your blog from the CTMH bulletin board. I will be making some pages from my Cherry O packet at a retreat and wondered if you would share the measurements/directions for your layouts? I really like them and would like to copy them if you don't mind. Please email me at debbo_50@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Debbie