Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 Favourite(s)

Ok, ok, so I'm breaking the rules a "zibit" as my 3 year old would say - I'm posting 4 favourite layouts from 2010 on Day 4 instead of just one! But I'll give a good reason for it, really I will! In June I was honoured to be guest designer for The Memory Workshops kit club - yay me!! - and these were some of the projects featured in the kit :-) The kit featured papers from Bo Bunny's "Flower Child" line - Gorgeous! I was so excited to work with all these beautiful products and The Memory Workshop puts together some ROCKIN' kits, check out the website www.memoryworkshop.ca to see more of their great kits and info on their monthly club :-)









Have a Happy Scrappy Day! (odd for me to be this chipper before noon . . . must be the back to school thing!)

No comments: