Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 Favourite - Canadian Eh?!

2010 was definately the year to show your Canadian Pride and our LSS and Photography studio, Photo Express honed in on that theme for their annual "Cutest Baby Contest" in February, calling for the babes to wear red and white. My daughter is now too old for the contest but this layout shows my sons 4 poses. The staff at Photo Express is so unbelievable that my son actually looks like he was having fun at this shoot! If you can read the journalling you'll know that he most definately was not! If a child can have "THE LOOK", he's mastered it - and when he wants to be grumpy he's grumpy! Thank goodness we pulled some last minute, split second smiles from him for his photo entries - and my layout of course!
And although the title may be just slightly misleading, ha, ha, it was my first time using a Cricut, whoot! whoot! One day it will be mine, but for now I am eternally grateful to my friends who let me play :-)



Happy Scrapping!
Andie :-)

No comments: