Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9 Favourite - Fall in love with Flip Flaps!

Yikes! Almost forgot to post today - and technically I did since it is 2am so already tomorrow - sorry folks but I was . . . wait for it . . . scrapbooking! Have decided to make a Christmas over the years album and have been scrapbooking old Christmas photos - which of course leads to some major reminiscing in the process :-) Anyhow, here is my day 9 favourite - my daughter at the pumpkin patch with her kindergarten class. The layout uses paper from Close To My Hearts National Papercrafting month promotion "Felicity" which was a HUGE hit for obvious reasons - it's gorgeous! The colours were perfect for the Pumpkin Patch.




The best part of this layout though is the Memory Protector Flip Flaps that CTMH introduced last year in 4x6 but are now also available in 4x12, 6x12, and 8x12! They are the perfect way to add more and more photos to one layout without compromising design. You can stick them right to the outside of your memory protector page too - see how I turned one 4x6 photo slot into a mini album of FIVE 4x6 photos?! Saved the "Gobble, gobble turkey for last :-) He really did "gobble" at us too!

Happy Scrapping!
Andie :-)
PS. Have you seen my other blog yet? http://papercandiedesigns.blogspot.com


No comments: