Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well 2011 is starting off fantabulously for me so far - a new computer that works! Now I can actually post and share regularly here, yay!
So aside from not having a good enough computer until now, I did take some time off from Paper Candie and CTMH, but I am back and ready with a TON of new stuff! Close To My Hearts new Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book is here for one - the first of their new bi-annual catalogue style, with more pages and more paper packs, 8 to be exact! And the promotion for January - "Inspirations" - lets everyone get a taste of the new products at a discounted price! All links and info will be posted within the next day.
I am also planning an Open House for both CTMH and Paper Candie Designs - I have a Ton of pre-done paper crafts to sell and lots more ideas for custom work :-) More details to follow within the week :-)
Lastly, the Christmas workshop that I had scheduled with CTMH's Mistletoe paper will be re-scheduled for this month; here are the photos of the layout and how it opens up just like a present to reveal even more photos! I got 24 photos on this layout! The layout is called "Abracadabra" and is from the Magic how-to book (9034 $33.50).







No comments: