Friday, January 7, 2011

Having fun with my new computer! A Christmas album for my sister!

Ok, I am LOVING my new computer and staying up way too late "playing". Well tonight, while surfing (ooo, I sound so techy now!) thru scrapbook related websites and blogs, I came across Smilebox on Lisa Bearnson's blog via Creating Keepsakes magazine website (ride the cyber wave baby!). I remembered my sister sending me a Smilebox before and I was never able to download it all on my old putt-putt computer. Well, my little sister, Michelle, and her husband, Christian, live just outside of Toronto and weren't able to make it "home" to Vancouver for Christmas this year :-( So I made a Smilebox scrapbook of some pics to share with them - emailed it to her and lo an behold, there is a little button for me to post on my blog too! So enjoy some of my family's Christmas moments . . . and be prepared for future Smilebox creations, mwaaahaha!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbooking design made with Smilebox

No comments: