Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10 of 2010!

So I have seen a few people doing this and thought it was a great idea, if only to dig out some layouts I haven't looked at in a few months :-) So to catch me up to date, here are my first three favourite layouts done up in 2010:
Of course being #1 a Vancouverite and #2 a Canadian, I HAVE to start with an Olympic layout! The left hand side page was a kit I got at a crop by Cherish The Thought in Port Moody, and I loved it so much I had to buy enough to turn it into a double - thanks for the inspiration Jessie!
** BTW Jessie and her store Cherish The Thought are featured in the lastest edition of Canadian Scrapbooker on page 136 -137 - Congrats, Jessie!



Sticking with some Canadian pride:



And this layout is one of my all time favs I think, for both the story and the page. My daughter was playing on a play structure in her grandparents backyard, and she was being a daredevil, despite the many warnings from Grandma and Grandpa, and she ended up falling, biting her tongue and putting a big hole in it! Amazingly she did not cry for long at all (Grandma has that affect on her, always makes her laugh it off!) and it soon turned into a goofy photo shoot with a good excuse to stick out her tongue at everyone!
Oh, and I "stole" this layout idea from Photo Express, another LSS :-)



Now to start looking for layout favourite's #4 thru 10, this will be fun!

No comments: