Tuesday, March 8, 2011

50 for 50!

Continueing with my March Madness theme on Paper Candie Designs (http://papercandiedesigns.blogspot.com) I'm a gonna have a contest!!!

I want to be 50! Ok, 50 Followers! Sooooooo spread the word to your scrappy friends and "Follow Me" on either Paper Candie or Paper Candie Designs, leave me at least one comment (starting tonight!), and I will enter you to win a prize package valued at over $50 in yummy scrapping goodies! The prize will be awarded as soon as the combined sites hit 50 Followers.
i'll post a photo of the prize package as soon as I'm finished compiling it and wrapping it, but I gotta say, so far it's lookin' good! Maybe a sneek peek tomorrow?!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

8 comments:

Kelley Balzola said...

I've been following you on google reader for awhile, I enjoy your blog!

Andie said...

Thanks, Kelley!

Gina said...

Andrea,
Your pages are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You do awesome work! You inspire me to get in my craft room and create some great layouts....at least I can try!
I am going to really enjoy following your blog! Keep up the good work!

Gina

Michelle Cooke said...

You do the best pages I have yet to see! You are an inspiration to me and love love love your work.

Andie said...

Thanks, Gina! And welcome! Hope you find yourself in your craft room very soon :-)
Michelle - love you, sis! you're good PR :-)

Danielle said...

I love your work! I'm inspired to work more on my scrapbooking. I have been following you for a few months now. Thank you for having a blog!!!

Christian Cooke said...

Great to have a sista-in-law with such creativity! Wonderful to view our family memories through your scrapbooking.

Joanne Jay said...

I am so glad you are back in the swing of CTMH...thanks for this opportunity...you do some amazing work.