Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bouncy Castle Fun!

Last weeks sketch at Let's Scrap was just so much fun to work with, and I am so happy with the how my layout turned out - it's bright and fun and features my favourite subjects, the kids and their friends! One of the first things my kids ask for once the weather turns nice is to jump in the bouncy castle. It is alot of work hauling the thing in and out (it's like rolling up a 100lbs sleeping bag to store it!), but always worth it to see how much fun they have (oh, and the photo ops too!). Last year we were really lucky on weather - although the Olympic commitee would likely disagree with me here! - and were able to set up the bouncy in February! With friends visiting from Edmonton, home of the Eskimo!, they were thrilled to have such warm weather.
This layout combines We R Memory Keepers "White Out" collection along with Sassafrass' Monstocity - and used up some more scraps in my effort to "shop from home!"



Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: