Monday, April 18, 2011

Fishies and Googly Eyes!

I fell alittle behind on my Let's Scrap sketches - this is last week's sketch - but hey, it's finished! I am soooo bad a starting a layout and not completeing it, placing it in my "to be finished" case (yes, I really do have one of these, as well as two "to be filed" cases!) and maybe getting back to it a couple months later! Since joining Let's Scrap however, I have been much more on the ball, yay me!
So this is our trip to the aquarium last Spring. The kids had a blast, and I barely put my camera down - surprise, surprise! I love the bright, cutesy colours in this layout and the silly googly eyes on the fishy stickers :-)



Thought I'd add one more layout I recently finished too, it is with mostly Close to My Heart product, but the best part is the product was all leftover scraps! "My Gym" is a children's Fun and Fitness center that my son goes to twice a week - he calls it his school :-)




Happy Scrappin'!
Andie

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Andrea, your layouts are GORGEOUS!

Andie said...

Thanks, Nancy! and thank you for following my blog :-)