Saturday, April 2, 2011

Guest Designer projects

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe that March is over already! I'd have to say that March was a pretty good month for me though . . . I got to be the Guest Designer for The Memory Workshop! Sandra does such an amazing job at coordinating pieces from a number of different companies, all in one monthly kit. The creative process of putting a page together is definately my favourite part, but the compiling of elements has never been my strong point so one of Sandra's kits makes this a cinch!

March's kit contained 8 sheets of American Crafts "City Park" line - GORGEOUS!! - 10 sheets of coordinating Bazzill Cardstock; AC Thickers and Delights and Remarks 3-D embellishments; My Mind's Eye buttons; Prima flowers; and We R Memorys embossed tags - as well as two cute trifold cards to use up some scraps on!
Contact Sandra at The Memory Workshop to purchase your individual kit or to sign up for a 6-month membership and save!! www.memoryworkshop.ca

As always, I used my trusty Close To My Heart how-to books for the sketches :-) All four of these pages are from the new "Magic" book.









and here are the two cards:



Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: