Saturday, April 23, 2011

I wanna shout it from the roof tops!

I am so very excited to announce that I made the Design Team on Let's Scrap for their May - Aug. term!!!!! This marks yet another great new adventure for me in my "new" life and I thank the wonderful, and talented ladies on Let's Scrap for giving me this opportunity. Their announcement of their new Design Team was not expected until the 25th, but happily came early, and on a day that had particular significance to myself. You see, today would have been my 11 year wedding anniversary, but instead it was spent finalizing details of my separation agreement. Although I was getting thru the day better than I had expected, this scrap happy news put a smile on my face that stayed put despite the nasty paperwork :-)
Now it is time for some sleep so I can figure out how to get my new DT Blinkie installed on my blog!! Getting more techie each and every day - but my Dad just wants me to learn to cut my own grass! tee hee!
Have a Happy, Hoppy Easter weeked everyone!
Andie :-)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with the paperwork, I imagine that it is more mentally draining than anything else, but, hopefully, its for the best!! I'm looking forward to seeing your DT layouts!!

Marie Levite said...

Shouting from the roof tops with you! lol I look forward to working with you.

Rene' Sharp said...

Can't wait to work with you :)