Friday, May 13, 2011

Here they are! I finally got my You & Me kit from Close To My Heart put together and photographed, then Blogger goes down for a day and I can't post, ah! But all is up and running now and here they are! The first two layouts are what CTMH includes a full colour instruction brochure for, and the last two are what I came up with for the scraps - WHICH are due to some creative cutting with the instruction brochure! All I added was the base pages and some Creme Brulee cardstock for the "boys" page and Blush cardstock for the "girls" page.

















During May, when you place a minimum order of $55 CAN for any Close To My Heart products, you can grab an exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for just $16.50 —that’s more than half off the retail value of the kit! Woo-hoo!

You can also purchase the kit outright from CTMH for $38.95 (plus shipping and tax) with or without a minimum purchase, or from me for an even $40 if you live nearby!!!

It’s a charming kit you are sure to love, with a D-sized stamp set included!!

If you are interested in purchasing this kit, and/or attending the FREE workshop on May 25th please email me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

3 comments:

Marie Levite said...

WOW I didn't realize how pretty CTMH products were! TFS Those pages are gorgeous!

Kay Wallace said...

So much talent, Andrea! I have a few CTMH stamps, which I purchased at a weekend crop a few years ago, but this is the first I have seen any papers! I know why you love it! Of course, it is YOU who makes it look so good! ;-)

Andie said...

Thanks so much, Kay!! You are so sweet :-)
Marie & Kay - I just love CTMH products, esp. how coordinated everything is, makes my shopping so much easier! And I'm not a great stamper so the clear acrylix is perfect for me!