Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrap Happy I Am!

Well my term as a Design Team member over at Let's Scrap (http://letsscrap.ning.com) started two days ago and I'm lovin' it! Not only is the talent of these fellow scrappers just phenomenal, but everyone is so genuinely friendly you feel right at home! As you can see, I HIGHLY recommend you head on over and check it out - better yet, sign up!
My favourite part is that their sketches are double page layouts. So many of the sketches out there are geared more towards single pages, all well and fine, but I'm a double girl myself :-) Let's Scrap puts out a new sketch each Wednesday, and on the third Weds. of the month they do a card sketch, WHICH can also be converted to a layout if you want, you can interpret the sketches as you choose!

So I will share a few more of my Let's Scrap sketches with you and be sure to let me know if you sign up and I'll "Friend" you!

This was my take on the Design Team submission layout - with will also be the sketch for tomorrow:



I added a Close To My Heart FLIP FLAP Memory Protector(Z4114 $4.50 for 15) to make a mini album on the page (I love these flip flaps!):



This one is based off a sketch from last May (5/26/10 I believe), and I used it for last week's Design Team Challenge (posted every Friday - and I'm hosting it this Friday!). We had to scrap about a tradition, and I did our annual day at Playland with my parents :-)



Lastly, this layout is my interpretation of the current sketch:



Thanks for looking and have a Scrap Happy day !!!!
Andie :-)

No comments: