Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrapbooking Life's Challenges

I had the honour of hosting a weekly Design Team Challenge on Let's Scrap - running Friday, May 6th to Thurs. May 12th - and this is the challenge I posed:
Scrapbook Life's Challenges.
We are all good at scrapping the happy times; birthdays, weddings, births, vacations, etc., but do you ever scrap about the hard times? Everything that happens to us in life shapes us as a person and as hard as it may be, we should scrap about the times that life challenges us.
The response to this challenge over on Let's Scrap has been phenomenal and I hope that these ladies continue to embrace this challenge from here on out. Scrapbooking has always been theraputic for me, this is just taking it one step further :-)
This is the example page I did for the challenge. It is about my best friend's fight with cancer when we were only 25, and how terrified I was of losing her, but how much I admire her, my hero, for the strength and courage she showed, and still shows to this day at almost 8 years cancer free :-)



Are you interested in participating in this challenge and many others for National Scrapbooling Month?? Head on over to http://letsscrap.ning.com and join us! Here is the prize package I am giving away to the winner of my challenge (Challenge 96).



Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: