Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dandelion Delight!

Well I am kinda slacking again at posting, aren't I?! Been a little busy around here, but a good busy :-) Been doing alot of scrappin' just haven't been able to get it all posted here, buuuuttt here is the latest sketch from Let's Scrap and my take on it:

Sketch by Cheri O'Neil:





I added a 6"x12" Flip Flap page protector from Close To My Heart on the right hand layout, which let me include 6 more photos! The Flip Flap just adheres to the outside of my page protector so you are able to open and close it while in the album.



These flowers have quickly become one of my favourites to make, they are so super simple! These ones I made by punching out five 2" scallops from patterned paper, crumpling them each into a ball then flattening them out again, layering them one on top of each other, sticking a brad thru the center and then one layer at a time crumpling/squishing the "petal" into the center until you have your desired look :-) Go on, give it a try and have fun!



I finally buckled and bought the Martha Stewart butterfly punch I've been eyeing for ages, so had to add them to the layout too!
My DD was totally posing for these photos too - she watches America's Next Top Model waaaaayyy too much!



Thanks for looking and
Happy Scrappin'!!
Andie :-)

No comments: