Friday, July 15, 2011

Close To My Heart teams up with Cricut!!!!

So Close To My Heart released their preview of the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book to the consultants at midnight last night, and OMG!!! What excitement! I have not been this excited about an Idea Book release in a long time. When I saw that Close To My Heart had paired up with Cricut for the Art Philosophy cartridge my jaw hit the floor!! I JUST got a Cricut last week as a gift from my grandmother, so the timing on this could not be more perfect in my life, whoo hoo! I will be starting up more clubs and workshops this September and cannot wait to share this new wonderful tool with all my friends and customers :-)
I tried to post the YouTube video here but apparently still not that tech savvy, so I'll tell you, if you search Close To My Heart Art Philoshopy Cricut you should find it, check it out for a small sampling of what's coming out on August 1st!!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

1 comment:

~mindi~ said...

I will have to check that out, you got me excited!!