Friday, July 22, 2011

Sneek Peek Part Four!

Well I am slowly devouring this new Close To My Heart Idea Book, page by page and it is deeeee-licious! I love all the changes - well really they truly are upgrades - to all the products, CTMH never ceases to amaze me!

For the next sneek peek, I've got my trip to Toronto on my mind . . . it is torturously hot there right now, and as one who is not so fond of the heat, I'll keep these next images in my mind to try and stay cool . . . check out "Wonderland":









I just love these colours together too! Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Grey Flannel and Twilight. Almost makes me wish for winter . . . I said ALMOST!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

3 comments:

~mindi~ said...

I also LOVE those colors!!!!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Gorgeous papers and gorgeous creations - I loved looking at all your winter items in the 100+ degree heat we are having here in Texas - I think it helped to cool things off a little - LOL!

lynn79 said...

I love these papers! Beautiful work! Welcome home :)