Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sneek Peek Part One!

Eeeee! The new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book is AMAZING!!!! So many wonderful new products and papers my wish list is humungous (did I spell that right?!), I will have to sell my kids to get it all!!! Ok, so maybe I'll come up with a better money making idea :-) Besides, if I sell my kids then what will I have to photograph and scrapbook?!

Ok, so do you wanna sneek peak at what's comin'? I'll post a little bit each day until I leave for holidays and then on August 1st you can view it online to see it all - even better you can SHOP online 24/7!! And shipping rates are improving too - man it feels like Christmas already :-)

Here is your first sneek peek at the new Roxie line - absolutely perfect for that Divalicious Darling in your life, or the Diva in you! It has my DD written allllll over it for sure!







Hope you enjoyed your first sneek peek! See you tomorrow (or maybe tonight . . .) for some more!
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

3 comments:

Jeaunes said...

Oh my word, Andrea, these layouts are stunning and I absolutely LOVE the paper!!!!!!!! What range is it and where can I find it?

~mindi~ said...

Hi girlie!! I was on your webpage the other day and I was gonna make an account and it wouldn't let me change the country from Canada. humm.... can I order from you from the U.S.??

Andie said...

Mindi - you know what, I am really not sure, I've never had someone from the US order, but I have to call corporate tomorrow and I'll find out :-)
Jeaunes - the paper is all from Close To My Heart, and the layouts are done by their creative dept. They are from the new catalgue that comes out on Aug.1st :-) Not sure where you live, Jeaunes, I'll go back onto LS and see, but I'm pretty sure it's available only to Canada and US.
Thanks to both of you for checking out my post!