Friday, August 26, 2011

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge 109

I got good and inky today! It has been awhile since I did much stamping and since I've blown the dust of my stamps and inks lately it's been so much fun :-)
I have also been cruzin' the CTMH consultant artwork site lately too, as I prepare to get back into hosting clubs and workshops again, and I stumbled upon the Scrapbook Challenges. This is a weekly challenge to consultants to use a sketch from one of CTMH's How-To books. It is so great to see the same sketch done in so many different ways, and with different supplies, etc. Unfortunately the challenge host, Helen, has been battling with some health issues of late and has not been able to keep up with posting the challenges, BUT the wonderful Carol has volunteered to take over till Helen's return - yay, Carol!!
This week's challenge is to use the sketch "Mystify" from Magic (pg.36 if you've got the book . . . . item #9034 if you don't!!). Here is my take:



I used some retired papers here, still trying to use up some stash (neverending task, just like organizing!); "You Rock" and "Stardust". The chipboard was inked with Dutch Blue ink, and I made the flower with my new Martha Stewart scoring tablet :-)





Now time to clean up my mess and get ready for my garage sale tomorrow! Will have more photos to scrap after that too, as the kids are setting up a Kool-Aid stand!!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: