Sunday, October 23, 2011

Loon Lake October Workshops

8 more sleeps till Halloween!! Whoo hoo! My kids are so excited about their costumes this year - ok, so they are excited every year, but it's me who is so excited to NOT be shopping for them last minute! I almost alway wait till the week before but this year I had their costumes at the end of September and I tell you, it feels great to be prepared :-) Now to find the perfect scrappy supplies for the layout of their costumes!

This weekend I got to spend some time at Loon Lake again with the ladies of The Ultimate Retreat, and we did a layout workshop AND a Christmas card workshop! So first off, check out the workshops we did below, and then check out The Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat, it's amazing!










And here is the Christmas card workshop, a set of 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs. I used Close To My Heart's "Mistletoe" paper, the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, "Holiday Magic" stamp set (October's stamp of the month!), and "Holiday Cheer" stamp set:











Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

1 comment:

Jeaunes said...

Wow this looks stunning and like you had tons of fun making them! I just love that layout and the paper that was used!