Monday, October 17, 2011

My Scrapbooking Adventure!

Wow! I just had the most amazing time at a scrapbooking retreat this weekend! I attended Scrapbooking Adventures 5th Anniversary celebration in Parksville, BC, held at The Beach Club Resort. First of all, I will definately return to that resort, such amazing service all weekend, comfy cozy rooms, and the beach . . . well just breathtaking even in October! Just see for yourself:





I'm already looking forward to staying here again next year!

Now for the scrapbooking . . . well let me tell you, this is not for the faint of heart! Jennifer Edwardson of Scrapbooking Adventures has designed a "Scrap Your Stash" 20 page workshop - that I will lovingly refer to as Scrapbook Bootcamp! She sends you homework to put together kits for these 20 pages . . . simple enough . . . then tells you it is a fast paced workshop from 9am till 8pm . . . ok, I've got my comfy jammies on, my BC Crop for Kids tumbler full of Pepsi, and my bag of mint Aeros, I'm ready . . . WHOA!!! She was not kidding when she said fast paced, the girl is a machine!! I think I blinked once and missed a whole layout! Okay, okay, all kidding aside, it was an amazing workshop, and actually the second time I have willingly sweated thru this bootcamp! Jennifer is such an amazingly talented scrapbooker and teacher, so if you ever have the chance to visit her store in Parksville be sure to introduce yourself! Oh, and be sure to check out her blog too http://3dfoamandasandingblock.blogspot.com
Now to reveal some of my completed works from this creativity-kicking bootcamp:

















**If you're reading this, Jennifer, I thru that double pager in there just for you!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: