Monday, November 14, 2011

Cherish The Day!

I have spent my day catching up on some cards that I'll be needing this month for some special occaisions. Two of these cards I used the November Stamp of the Month, "Cherish the Day", from Close To My Heart and I just LOVE the versatility of this set!

Check out some artwork by CTMH:




and a look at the whole set, which you can get for only $5.50 after purchasing $55 in CTMH products - great deal!!




and here are the cards that I did:
(Michelle, don't show this to Christian, it's his card!)



(Mom, close your eyes, this is your card!!)



and just thought I'd throw this one in too - I used the stamp set to create my own pattern paper on the Sunset cardstock, and then stamped it in black next to the one photo block as well, adding in the number 31 for Halloween.



Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: