Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Princess!

Today is a super special day here . . . 7 years ago today I became a Mom for the first time! My beautiful baby girl, Jessica arrived by c-section, one week late, and has forever blessed my life with her sparkling brown eyes and can't-help-but-smile-back grin! Happy 7th Birthday, Miss Jess, love you to the moon and back times infinity!!!

Jessica is "sooooo big" at her 1st Birthday, and lookin' sweet in her pretty party dress!



Always the Princess!



seriously . . . how do you not smile when you see this face?!



and here she is at her party this weekend - yep, Chuck E. Cheese!!




And catching up on this last week's sketch over at Let's Scrap - here is the sketch from Wednesday:




I just loved all the cirles elements in the sketch so I had to stick pretty close to it! Here is my DD and DS playing with some pop beads and making themselves "pretty" :-)



and just a couple more layouts I finished recently, featuring my beautiful little birthday girl :-)





Happy Scrappin'!
Andie - pround Mommy of a 7year old!

No comments: