Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Camper?!

So it looks as though I've been slacking off in my posts lately! Well I haven't really, it's that my household has been a bit plagued with sickness these past couple of weeks. My poor daughter has pnuemonia and has been home from school all week, and at this point we are all suffering from cabin fever!! Please lord, let her be healthy enough for school on Monday! Her and I are at the moment cherishing some peace and quiet "alone time" while her little brother is at pre-school :-)

The upside to being quarantined is that I've gotten a fair amount of scrapping done. Thought I would start with the current Let's Scrap sketch though, while I get the rest ready to be posted.

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on it, using mostly American Crafts "Campy Trails". This was my family's annual camping trip this summer. We try to book a site nearby and find at least one day/night that all of us can make it. Always good laughs around that campfire :-)









Happy Healthy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: