Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Happy Pre-Schooler!

Hello Scrappers!! I'm feeling a little smiley today :-) Not only is my cold finally starting to clear up a bit, but we got some much needed sunshine today! Fingers crossed we start the long weekend off with more of the same tomorrow!

Yestarday, being Wednesday, was a new sketch at Let's Scrap, and boy was this one FUN to work with! Head on over to http://www.letsscrap.ning.com to check out all the other DT's layouts, they are just fantastic this week!

Here is the sketch:




I stuck fairly close to the sketch, just added in a few smaller photos rather than the one large one:



This was also my very first time using Graphic 45 paper. I always admire their paper lines when I visit the scrap stores, but it's just not really my "style", so admiring is all I've ever done. But when I saw this school days one with all the little stamp blocks, well I just knew it would be perfect for this week's sketch! Sure glad I had photos to go with it too!



I got two sheets of the pattern paper; cut one into strips to place between the photos, and then cut the other one up into all the little stamp blocks and randomly pop dotted some all over the page to add some dimension to a somewhat busy page. I had fun doing this too! Very happy with how this turned out . . . almost as happy as my new little pre-schooler!!!



Have a wonderful long weekend,
Always Remember,
and
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: