Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Mojo Missing

I am far from saying "Bah-humbug", I really do love Christmas, but I just cannot seem to find my Merry Mojo right now! This is the longest it has ever taken me to decorate my house and tree, sure hope I find my mojo this weekend!

On the upside though, I did finally get my Christmas cards, letters, and photos done and mailed out yestarday. Maybe that is why my Mojo's missing, after making a what felt like a gazilion cards!



A gazillion cards or not, if felt real good to have them done and sent! I missed sending out cards last year so had some serious catching up to do :-)

I finished up my second term on the Design Team at Let's Scrap at the end of November. It was alot of fun but time for a break. Apparently now I need to find my scrappy mojo too, as I'm now behind two sketches! This was the last layout I did for Let's Scrap, and the sketch that went with it. Hopefully after a nap or two this weekend I'll have some more to share with you :-)





Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: