Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I received the Liebster Blog Award!!!

Wow! How cool is that, my first blog award and I am so honoured to have received it from Mindi Brown at Scrap Chat n Coffee Talk! Thank you, Mindi!




I have to admit that until today I had not heard of the Liebster Blog award, but hey, it's an award and I was excited! Tee hee! I had to look it up right away and soon realized what a true honour it was.

The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat
unclear but general consensus is that they originated in
Germany. Liebster, meaning - favorite or dearest to
showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon
accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to
five more blogs.


I received this award along with 4 other wonderful and talented scrappers. I am honored to be listed among them

Katy Drogos http://iliketocutandpaste.blogspot.com/
Sharon Fritchman http://thatgirlfritchey.blogspot.com/
Lynn Shokoples http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.com/
Betty Hornbrook http://scrappingfleas.blogspot.com/

Now it is with great pleasure that I pass along this award to 5 of my favourite bloggers:

Sarah Mullanix from Welcome to My Neighborhood - I just love her fresh, fun & fabulous style! And she's on the DT for one of my fav. companies, Fancy Pants!

Andrea Ruiz of the Art of the Matter - not only is she a fellow CTMH consultant (whoot!), but I love her clean and crisp style and ability to mix elements so wonderfully.

Sharon and Heather of Ninabrook Designs - these wonderful gals do such a fun mix of papercrafts. But what I love most about them is their kick butt online shop! AMAZING deals here scrappers, be sure to check it out!

Nicolle Kramer of Nicolle Loves Scrapbooking - I so enjoy Nicolle's vintage, shabby chic creations, this is a style so outside of my box that it's both refreshing and inspirational to see.

Nancy Ball of Nancy's CRAFTY Blog - again another CTMH consultant :-) I love Nancy's work and have been following her longer than most of the other blogs I follow. Nancy has a very elegant style and the most amazing colour combo's that they never fail to inspire me!

I hope you get a chance to check out all these uber talented ladies and be sure to follow them as well!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations!!

febe said...

Congratulations for a job well done!

kenmore dental centre