Tuesday, February 14, 2012

9 Leaps so far . . .

Happy Valentine's Day!

These are my cute and crazy little Valentine's <3


Gotta love em!

Well we are now in the middle of February, which means I should be in the middle of the Leap Around The World Blog Hop right?  Wrong!  Yikes they weren't kidding when they said it was a big hop!  I have never before done a blog hop, so this is all new to me, but I am having fun and love the idea.  It is so cool checking out so many other crafty blogs, the inspiration is truly endless.  I have managed to complete 9 of the card sketches so far and thought I would share them here with you, and if you're not Hopping already, I hope you get the chance!  Start here!


LEAP 30




LEAP 3

LEAP 2

                                                                           
                                                                         LEAP 14                                                         

                                                                     
                                                                       LEAP 4                                            
           
                                                                  
                                                                       LEAP 33


LEAP 44


LEAP 13


LEAP 42



Now only 41 more cards to go!  Ha, ha, ok I'm pretty certain I won't get them ALL done by the end ot the month, but I will certainly have fun trying :-)
Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: