Monday, February 6, 2012

A Redo!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

Ok, that was too cheery for me too, but trying to get the week started off right ;-)  Welcome to all my new friends, so great to have you here!!  I know alot of you are looking for some more cards done for the blog hop, but I must confess, I've not got many done just yet.  My DD was not feeling well last week and I've been tending to that, but I have my supplies out and prepped for today and hope to get a handful done today, fingers crossed!  I have had time to surf some of the other hosts blogs and WOW!  what amazing talent there is, I'm lovin' it and hope you are too.  If you haven't joined the hop yet, just click on the "Leap Arond The World" icon on the top right of my page to get started.

For my January Hostess Clubs I ran into a bit of an order fiasco and had to do some redesigning of the layouts to accomodate new product.  I posted the origianl "Wonderland" layouts already (a few posts back), but here are the updated ones using the My Stickease and Shimmer brads:


 Admittedly, I was not a fan of the My Stickease for this set when I saw them in the catalogue, but once I used them I fell in love . . . as usual!  Everything always looks better IRL doesn't it?!



And those Shimmer brads, gorgeous!  They may be a bit tough to get out of the package, but worth the effort :-)                                                                                                                                              






Here is the second layout, I can't wait to get some photos of my kids sledding for the first time put onto it:                                                                                                                     





Thanks for looking! 
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: