Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stella!!!

MMMMMM, I LOVE this paper!  Earthy and rich colours that are so versatile.  When the new CTMH Idea Book came out and I saw this gorgeous paper I just knew it had to be the first one we used for the Hostess Clubs, and I know I am totally tooting my own horn here, but I LOVE how the following layouts turned out!  Can't wait to get photos on them now.





 This is the second time that CTMH has come out with the Canvas Stickers and they are just amazing!  They add such great texture to your layout and they are super easy to use.  I even goofed a few times sticking them down and was able to lift them up and reposition them quite easily.




 Those cute buttons and delicate lacey flowers are from the Bohemian Assortment (Z1687, $4.95) and they add the perfect finishing touches.



Well now it is time for me to sign off because my wonderful scrappy friends are on their way over to make these pages with me!
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: