Thursday, March 1, 2012

Final Hop Cards & Thank You!

So the Leap Around the World Blog Hop is officially over and WOW! what a success I'd say!!! Rumour has it over 1200 cards and layouts were created and posted to Let's Scrap, that is amazing!!! Be sure to stay tuned for the winner of my blog candie too! All the Hop Host's will be announcing their winner's in just a day or two and there will be 50 very happy hoppers out there ;-)

Just wanted to share with you the last 8 cards I got done for the hop too:











And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all who participated, hosted and organized this humungous hop - YOU ROCK!!!!

Welcome to all my new friends following along here on Paper Candie as well, I hope you enjoy the artwork and tidbits I love to share, and I welcome your comments always :-)

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: