Friday, August 17, 2012

Scrap Withdrawal and Moving Sucks!

Well here I am in Edmonton, Alberta.  We moved here two weeks ago now, but my scrap stuff has been packed for AGES!!!  I visited two local scrap stores today and I am going thru serious scrap withdrawal now - time to tackle the mountain of boxes that are my scrap happy supplies!!


As you can see, I am banned to the basement in our new house . . . ok, not banned, but I'm just bummed to not have my nice, big, scraptastic craft room anymore . . . but I'll stop whining . . . one day.
I've been set up in an unfinished basement before, but didn't really decorate - any suggestions out there on how to spruce up my crafty home with a VERY thrifty budget???

Hope to be back soon with some artwork!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer :-)

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Suggestion? Paint, paint, paint! But it looks like you will need some drywall first. At least you have an Ikea in Edmonton! Hope to meet you at Regionals. :)