Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Girl Mini Album - Operation Smile Silent Auction

Hello Scrappers!

Last weekend I attended a Close To My Heart Regional Celebration here in Edmonton - with my very good friend, Amanda! - and what a great experience!  I love the amazing projects we get to put together and the wealth of information we leave with - like sugar plums dancing in my head, I always leave totally psyched to boost my CTMH business!  Just one of the many reasons I so love being a CTMH consultant :-)  and so very thankful (if not totally sleep deprived!) that Amanda is too!  We live only a few hours apart now, but had alot of catching up to do :-)

Before this wonderful weekend got underway, though, I was asked to make an item for the Operation Smile silent auction.  I was extremely flattered and more than happy to participate for such a great cause.  I made a chipboard mini album using the new Clementine paper, as well as some of the new mini Flip Flap page protectors ( I LOVE these suckers!).  Of course I had to snap some photos of the finished product before auctioning it off though!

Here is the album, and I'll post later how to do the mini flip flap fold out album!










 
Thanks for stopping by my scrap happy place today! 
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Andie this is so beautifully designed. The colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Vicki Wizniuk said...

This is such a great album! Wonderful item for the auction. I was happy to have met you at Regionals. I wish we had more visiting time. :)