Thursday, December 20, 2012

These are a few of my favourite things . . .

Yikes!  Can tell it's been a crazy year around here, I have hardly posted at all, my poor neglected blog!  I promise it will be MUCH different in the New Year, so much in the stores of my mind I tell ya!

Well, just to get back into the swing of things here, just thought I'd do a catch up post of some of my favourite things of late, scrappy or not.  Hope you enjoy!

Some Close To My Heart card and layouts:



Oh my goodness, don't you just love these little toesies!!  They belong to my BFF and her little girl - this picture just makes me smile :-)


 This one was a bit of a milestone for me, since I don't often get caught in front of the camera, I don't often make it onto a layout either!  But someone "stole" my camera and well, here I am!




Really enjoyed working with this American Crafts, Amy Tangerine line, so cute!





And some single page layouts that I finally completed from Jennifer Edwardson's "Use Your Own Product" Workshop . . . back in May!  Didn't think it would ever happen, but she convinced me there is a place for single layouts in scrapping :-)







Finally, I found another love/addiction . . . Instagram!!!  Oh, and Pinterest, but we'll get to that later!  Here are just a few of my favourite Instagram pics of late:
 
My beautiful pup, Sydney :-)


oh, and another new love - Cobbs chocolate croissants!


My Zombie Princess, Jessica - love how creepy this pic is!!


Last but not least, my sweet toothed little monster, Tyler :-)

Whew!  Kudos if you made it all the way thru that post!

Happy Holidays!
Andie :-)

No comments: