Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Avonlea Workshop

Happy Hump Day!  (That means Wednesday, middle of the week folks, nothin' dirty here!).
 
Finally have all my latest workshop photos edited and ready to share.  Did I mention my workshop space is in an unfinished basement?  Did I mention it's winter here in Edmonton?!  I am freezing my buns off right now and it's hard to type - so I'm just gonna post the photos and then go and get me a hot chocolate to warm up!
 
Close To My Heart's Avonlea paper and embellishments - my January Workshop - $30 for the class, $35 for the "Scrap Away" kit (includes instructions and shipping within Canada).
 
 
Gotta get a close up of the gorgeous Canvas stickers:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MMMM, I love this paper!  So elegant and versatile.  I have some wonderful generational photos I plan to use with these so I embellished towards the heritage side, but you can easily change that up to suit your photos :-)
 
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)




 

No comments: