Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CTMH's New Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book Sneek Peek!!

It is just about that time again . . . time for a new Idea Book from Close To My Heart!  The Spring/Summer 2013 issue goes live to customers on February 1st!! 



As a consultant we get to order a month before the Idea Book is released, and though I couldn't fit much into my budget this time, I did get a few items that I started to play with last night - and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed!!  My favourite part is always the embellishments and I swear they just keep getting better and better with each Idea Book! 



CTMH is great at keeping on trend with what is hot today, and the new Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape and silver or black adhesive backed Shimmer Trim do not disappoint!!  Haven't used the Washi tape on anything specific yet, but did up a couple layouts last night incorporating the silver Shimmer Trim and WOW!!!  I am officially on board the decorative tape train, people - are you joining me?!

Here is a CTMH project that has used the silver Shimmer tape:


 I wanted to post a sneek peek of my upcoming workshop here too, as it uses the above paper along with the silver Shimmer tape as well, but still experiencing some editing hiccups so I'll get them posted tomorrow or later this evening.  Instead I'll just share with you some more of the new Idea Book!!!

These are all projects done by CTMH, not myself - although I'm certainly planning on lifting a few of these!!

Buzz and Bumble:



Chantilly:



Claire:


Later Sk8r:



Surf's Up!:



Tommy:



Which one is your favourite??  Mine is the Later Sk8r!  So perfect for my son!  Was also surprised by the Surf's Up and Tommy papers - wasn't sure I liked them at first, till I had them in my hot little hands and then I fell in love!  But that always happens - everything always looks better IRL (look at me text talking, I'm getting so cool!).

Still big after debuting in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book is the Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790):


For only $99 you get the cartridge with 700 Images (Font, Basic Shapes, and 3-D Items), 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets, and 3 12"x9" Dimensional Elements (chipboard) in coordinating shapes!!!  What a deal!

Also still hot is the newest How-To book, Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 (9035):

 
This latest addition to the Close To My Heart How-To books is only $7.95 and features 16 two-page layout patterns, 2 single page layout patterns, and 12 different card patterns.  There is no guess work with CTMH layout patterns, every piece and photo is labelled with dimensions and instructions for placement - copy it directly or let your imagination take hold!
 
Well there is your sneek peek for today, I hope you enjoyed seeing what's coming!  If you are local and need an Idea Book come Feb.1st, let me know and I'll arrange to get one to you.  If you are not local you can log onto my website anytime on or after February 1st, www.andreagreen.ctmh.com and click on "Products" then "Idea Books" and select the Spring/Summer 2013 issue.  Make your wish list and then shop online anytime!!
 
Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

No comments: