Thursday, January 10, 2013

Teacher Gifts

Happy 2013!!  Only 10 days in for me to get my first post in ;-)  In my defense I've only been back in town for five days . . .

Wanted to share with you the cards that I made for my kids teachers this Christmas.  I've been told teachers go thru alot of cards, so for the last two years this is what I have done - made up a half dozen blank cards.  Oh, and we also gave them some wine - apparently that is a good gift to give too!

I got the kids to ask their teachers what their favourite colour was and made customized the card design to each of their favourite colours:

**  Ok, got it to work!  Had to copy and paste from Photobucket but got em!

 

Happy Scrappin'!
Andie :-)

2 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Hi Andrea, I know some other people have been having problems too. Switching to a different browser helped solve the problem for two of my friends. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Andrea Green said...

Thank you, Tracey! I will try to figure out how to do that! When will they invent a computer with voice command?!