Saturday, March 16, 2013

Family Album

So I've had these two chipboard mini albums sitting in my craft room for ages now (yes, years!), and with the school marketplace this past Thursday having been the fire under my bum that I needed, I finally got them both completed!  Here is the first one, a "Family" chipboard album by Bo Bunny that I put together using Echo Parks "For The Record" paper mostly.



 The black and white polka dot washi tape is by October Afternoon I believe, and I love how it pulled all the pages together!

I have no idea where the red paper flowers came from - downside to having all my flowers stored in one big bin I suppose!  The decorative brads though are by both CTMH and SU!










Most of the stickers I used on this page were leftovers from a very old SU! kit.  I used up the paper ages ago but didn't have the heart to toss out the remaining stickes cuz I really loved the colours.  Glad they worked in well with the Echo Park papers and finally found a "home", tee hee!







Left this page pretty clean since the background paper was busy enough, but really like the simplicity of it :-)


And the last page!  This is the page that started my vision for the whole album actually.  I LOVED that bird and right away saw him sitting on that beautiful black flourish.  Try as I might though, I could not get it to look just right.  So I set it aside and did the rest of the album first and this was the last page I completed.  At that point it really did just fall together.

.  
Feels good to finally see this album complete and ready for photos!  I will be placing it for sale in my Paper Candie Designs shop on Facebook - www.facebook.com/papercandie and would love it if you visited me there too!

Will be back later to post the other mini album - one for the boy or boys in your life!

Happy Scrappin'!

Andie :-)


No comments: