Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mini Album For the Boys!

Two years ago I bought this mini album kit at BC Crop for Kids, featuring Bella Blvd products and put together by the uber talented Jennifer Edwardson from Scrapbookin' Adventures in Parksville, BC.  It has obviously taken me awhile, but I finally got it all put together!  Now I took some artistic liberties of course and tried to "make it mine", but inspiration came easy from Jennifer's design and I highly recommend checking out her blog for more fabuliciousness!  (yes, I'm making that a word!).

So if you are looking for something for that special guy in your life (Father's Day?!), consider this macho mini for $35 (plus shipping).

The year on the front page could be changed:



















I like this next shot, as it shows you the many different "layers" and mediums used in this album:  page protectors, chipboard, and acrylic:




This I think is my favourite page, just love that "Cool Dude" banner and "Pow" metal accent!  I see a photo of superhero's going here . . .




"Man of the House" is a more versatile title than you may initially think too - this can be Dad, Husband or Son, big or little.  Got a great photo of your son/grandson playing with his pretend tools or "helping" Dad fix something?!


Sorry about the glare on this one!


And finally the back inside cover.  I did not stamp the "Place Photo Here" but there is plenty of room to add one or a few more photos here too, or add a special message to your special guy.  Gift to Dad or Grandpa on Father's Day?  Have the kids sign this page! :-)


 This album measures 1.5"H x 11"L x 8.5"W and weighs about 600g.  Message me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com with your postal code and/or mailing address for a shipping quote :-)



Thank you for stopping by my scrap happy place today!  Want to see more pre-done items for sale, check out my facebook link at the top right of the blog :-)

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)


No comments: