Friday, March 8, 2013

To Market, To Market!

Happy Friday, Scrappers!

It is crunch time for me right now, as I have signed up for my first market here in Edmonton!  It is being held at my kids school, so I am anticipating it to be relatively small, but perfect for getting started.  It will also be the first time showing as only Paper Candie Designs and not in conjunction with my Close To My Heart business, as another consultant beat me to it!  I am super excited though, can't wait to start getting my name out there and building a local clientele.

The market is in 6 days and I have been prepping layouts all this past week, and will be burning the midnight oil the rest of this week no doubt!  Here is just one of the layouts I have completed ready for sale at the market:



This is my first time working with Authentique papers and products and I must say I quite like them!  Good and sturdy, quality paper with versatile designs beautifully distressed.  The paper flowers, however, are by Little Yellow Bicycle and LOVE them!  Folded them just slightly to give dimension and really "pop" off the page!  Had to give a close up of these beauties:





Well, wish me luck and I'm off to get some more scrappin' done before hubby gets back from his business trip tonight!

If you'd like to see more of my Paper Candie Designs pre-done layouts for sale, please "LIKE" me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/papercandie and I'd love it if you spread the word!!                        Thanks ever so much :-)

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: