Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Little Trick . . .

No baby news yet!  Knowing my sister - and what it's like to BE 40 weeks preggers - I'm sure she is growing mighty impatient to meet this little one, we all are!  Maybe today will be the day . . .

Really just stopped in though to share this little trick I found on good ol' Pinterest the other day.  I'm sure many of you have seen this, or at least figured it out by now, but silly me had not and I gotta say it blew my mind just a wee bit :-)


Using your square punches to make the dovetail for your tags and pennants!  Ingenious I tell ya!  I love crafty smart peeps :-)  This image and tut courtesy of The Greeting Farm by Larisa Hohman

I'd also like to say that my heart goes out to all the victims of Boston's bombings yestarday.  What a senseless tragedy that was and I truly hope that those responsible will be caught.


Peace.

ANDIE :-)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I've been enjoying checking out your blog and seeing your beautiful work. I'm visiting from Scrapbook Nerd and am a new follower.

Andrea Green said...

Thank you, Barbara!! And welcome! I'm so glad I found Scrapbook Nerd, I'm really enjoying it and look forward to watching it grow :-)