Monday, April 15, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!

I am SUPER excited to announce that I am officially on the Let's Scrap Design Team!!!!  My term started yestarday and goes thru July.  I join a group of 17 other wonderfully talented gals there and I'm already behind in my housework cuz I'm online chatting with them so much ;-)  This will be my third term on their DT, I served two terms back in 2011 and loved it, and it is great to be back at it!!

On Wednesday the sketch used for the Design Team application will be posted and I can share my layout here, in the mean time I will share a couple of Black and White cards I did last night to add to my Paper Candie Shop (so far only on the facebook shop, but will have Etsy up and running soon!!).


This one is 6x6:




Love that glitter tape!  All products used are Close To My Heart, except the large flower on the second card - don't remember where that came from sorry!

ANNNNNDDDDDD, on the topic of BIG NEWS . . . don't know if I mentioned here or not, but my little sister, Michelle, is expecting her first baby!!!  Her due date is actually today so we are just anxiously waiting for baby to make his or her debut.  Michelle and her hubby live in Toronto, so I can't be there for baby's arrival unfortunately, but our parents arrived in T.O. from Vancouver late last week and my sister is so happy to have them there for this awesome, life altering event :-)  So hopefully I will be back here VERY soon to announce some more BIG NEWS and introduce you to my brand new niece or nephew!  ~ so excited to have a reason to buy baby stuff again!
Until then . . .

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)


2 comments:

Annie Collins said...

Congrats on being the DT!!! Pretty card. I am now following you.

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, Annie!! And welcome!