Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's Official! I'm on the Design Team for Let's Scrap!

The main page over at Let's Scrap has been updated and my photo is up with the new Design Team!!!  Whoo hoo!  I'm "working" with a fabulous group of ladies this term and so looking forward to the four months together :-)

This also means the new weekly sketch is up, and this was the sketch posted for the Design Team call.  So I can now post the sketch here and my version of it:
 And I had fun doing this layout of my kiddos at the dentist - Tyler's first visit!


I used up some embellishments that have been sitting in my stash for quite some time, like the CTMH felt arrows and stars, and also the emoticon stickers by October Afternoon.  LOVE those emoticon's, but never could figure out how to use them on a card or layout, but they seemed to go well with the up and down emotions of this dentist visit and gave me a chuckle to use them :-)



Even the MME paper that I've used has been in my stash for a few years, so felt good to finally put it to use.


So there you have it, my first layout as a member of the Let's Scrap Design Team this term!  I will be back weekly with their amazing sketches and my takes on  them and I hope, if you are not already a member, that you will sign up and join in on the fun!

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the new dt! Love the layout! Came over from Scrapbook Nerds and I will definitely be following!

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, Sarah!! Loving the Nerds!!