Friday, April 26, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month with CTMH!!

It's been awhile since I posted a Close To My Heart promotion or workshop, I've been neglectful of my beloved "job" as a consultant since moving, but it is time to get things going again!!!  I miss my regular scrappy groups and need to meet some new people in my new neighbourhood :-)  Well CTMH is sure making it easy on me - they are releasing an exclusive new paper pack just for the month of May called Dream Pop - and it's AMAZING!!!


12 B&T Duos, 2 each of 6 designs, and 12 coordinating cardstock sheets that have a glossy pattern on one side - adding stunning dimension to your paper crafts!!

AND they have designed a workshop for it!

A full colour workshop guide:


Layout #1:


Layout #2:


Card #1:


Card #2:


Card #3:



So how can you get this exclusive Dream Pop paper pack you ask??  Simple purchase $35 in CTMH products during the month of May and you can receive Dream Pop for only $10!!! ($19.95 retail value).  AND if you spend $40 on CTMH products, and the $10 for Dream Pop, your $50 purchase qualifies you for the May Stamp of the Month, Pinwheel - shown in all the artwork above - for only $5 ($17.95 retail value)!!!  That's a whole lot of savings for a whole lot of pretty stuff :-)

Here is the Pinwheel stamp set:


And if you are a local scrappy peep (Edmonton area), here is the info for my Dream Pop workshop - I'll be tweaking it slightly and adding a third double page layout instead of the treat tubes that are featured in the workshop guide: 



Not local but want a kit??  No problem!  Message me with your email address and mailing address and add $10 for shipping within Canada.  Outside of Canada - message me with your mailing address and I will get you a shipping quote :-)  The kit will be pre-cut and ready for assembly - including all Cricut cut pieces and stamped images so you don't have to worry about having the right colour inks!

I'm working on trying to get photos of all the product that will be included in the workshop kit fee, and will post them soon, but the retail value - $83 - is more than the cost of the workshop!!!  Happy National Scrapbooking Month indeed!!

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

No comments: