Saturday, April 6, 2013

Studio J Layouts

What happens when you sleep till noon only to get up, get dressed and nap on the couch?!  You can't sleep come bedtime!  So here I am, trying to be productive at least during my self-inflicted insomnia!  I decided to cash in my last of three Studio J 5-packs that I'd been hoarding, and here is what I created (no, not tonight!  just finished tweeking and approving them tonight.):


These first two layouts use the Tommy Kit.


This Niagara Falls layout uses a retired paper pack, Magnifique - this is what I love most about Studio J, ALL the old paper packs are available!!


The final two layouts of my DS and his soccer team, use another retired paper pack called Game On.  The fact that I still have a TON of this paper in stock is irrelevant, right?!



Still surprises me how much I enjoy this digital scrapbooking, but Studio J just makes it so easy!  Want to give it a try??  It's FREE!!  Log onto my website, www.andreagreen.ctmh.com and click on Studio J.  Create your FREE account by following the prompts and then you can create to your hearts content!  Only buy what you like!
Feel free to message me at papercandiedesigns@gmail.com if you have any questions - happy to help :-)

Happy Scrappin'!

ANDIE :-)

2 comments:

Patti said...

looks awesome! are these electronic ones??

Andrea Green said...

Thanks, Patti! Yes, they are digital layouts using Close To My Heart's Studio J :-) If you want to try it, it is free - just click on the Studio J blinkie on my blog here. It's fun to play with ;-) Any questions just ask.
Thank you for commenting!!