Thursday, June 13, 2013

Claire, Chantilly and Later Sk8r - Oh My!!

Finally got to place a nice sized order from CTMH's Spring/Summer Idea Book and can't wait to start creating!!  Only problem is deciding which one to start with!

Here are the three collections I got - maybe you can help me to decide which workshop to host first . . .

 Here is Claire (X7166B $9.95) - the coordinating embellishments are canvas stickers (LOVE these!) (X7166C $5.95), fabric and acrylic flowers (Z1813 $5.95), and Artisan studs (Z1816 $3.95):


Next is Later Sk8r (X7167B $9.95) - with coordinating cardstock quality stickers (X7167C $4.95), adhesive rubber shapes (very cool!)(Z1810 $4.95), and blue and green epoxy bubbles (love these too!)(Z1806 $3.95):


Had to give a close up of the epoxy bubbles and rubber shapes!  This collection will make some awesome boy pages!



Lastly is Chantilly (X7163B $9.95) - with coordinating chipboard elembents (X7163 $4.95), fabric badge buttons (Z1814 $5.95), and pink glitter gems (Z1807 $3.95):


Close up of the fabric badge buttons and pink glitter gems:


I also got the wooden Trinkets collection (Z1844 $6.95) - LOVE THESE to bits I do!!!  So many great little shapes here for such a great price too!!  Can't wait to use these!!


Last, but certainly NOT least, is the stamp set I have been dreaming about since the release of this latest Idea Book - Honeycomb!! (C1537 $13.95)  Just look at those gorgeous hexagons begging to be stamped all over my layouts and cards!!!!  


So many goodies, so little time!!

Tell me which one is your favourite - and then I can start prepping for my next workshop :-)

Interested in any of these kits??  Order anytime online 24/7 thru my website www.andreagreen.ctmh.com!!  Canadian orders only - if you are in the US you can log onto www.closetomyheart.com to find a consultant nearest you - AND for anyone in Australia or New Zealand, GREAT NEWS for you - Close To My Heart is coming your way as early as July 1st!!!!  Excellent business opportunity for you if you are interested in becoming a consultant and getting in on the ground floor!!!  

Want some more Close To My Heart information and artwork??  Check out my Facebook page www.facebook.com/AndreaGreenCTMH and "LIKE" me :-)

Happy Scrappin'!!

ANDIE :-)

4 comments:

Boo's World said...

Go with the Later Sk8r! Love the colors and I sometimes struggle with boy layouts!!

Andrea Green said...

That's the one I'm kind of leaning towards for the same reason! Thanks!

Boo's World said...

Now i need to make sure that I ordered that set or I will be ordering again this month to get it!!

Jodi said...

WOW!!! LOVE these collections too! Have fun playing!